Terms and Conditions
- Product Information
Products are individually handmade and as a natural consequence there may be small variances, leaving you with a truly unique product.
The product images you see on our website may not be an accurate representation; occasionally, colors may differ from the images shown on the website due to your computer/device screen resolution or settings.
- Order Acceptance
All orders placed are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following:
- To complete the sales, it is necessary:
- indicate the first name and second name of the purchaser;
- indicate an email contact and a telephone contact
- enter a valid address to which the item is to be sent.
- In order to place and confirm the order, the payment is required as mentioned in section Payment Conditions - section a;
- The order is not accepted until payment is received;
- Once the payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to the email address indicated as personal contact during the sales; the email confirms that your order has been accepted and taken in cargo.
In case you haven’t receive the email, please contact us at email@example.com
We guarantee worldwide shipments.
Deliveries are carried out by third-party couriers. In order to offer the best service, Ex Forti collaborates with DHL and Fedex to ship orders to customers.
As soon as your order is ready for the delivery, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your purchase and the details to track it.
- The preparation of the item takes place within 48h of the payment confirmation.
In case the item chosen is immediately available in stock, the shipment will be taken charge within 72h of the payment confirmation, by the courier.
If the item is not immediately available, 30 working days are required for preparation.
Shipping times depend on the geographical area of delivery.
Italy: 2 – 3 working days
UE: 3 – 5 working days
Extra UE: within 10 working days.
Please note that the estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and Ex Forti is not responsible for any delays caused by destination custom clearance processes.
As seen in section 2. Orders Acceptance, the orders will be not accepted if a valid delivery address is not provided. Be sure the delivery address is complete and correct.
If the communicated address is not correct, the EX FORTI declines all responsibility, in case of shipment.
- Shipping Costs are calculated during the sales and payment process and depend on the geographical area of shipment.
For the deliveries within the European Union, no customs duty is applied.
Out of the European Union, different taxation rules and additional charges may be applied.
EX FORTI is not responsible for any import tax or duty imposed in the Country of import and It has no control over these charges. We cannot advise on their amount. The payment of any such import duties or taxes is your responsibility.
For this reason, all duties and cross-border taxes are charged to the customer.
- Fragile items shipping costs are included in the quote. We try to protect our product with the best possible packaging.
- Ex Forti is not responsible for not complying with contractual obligations as a result of unforeseeable circumstances of force majeure, according to Italian legislation.
In addition, Ex Forti declines every liability in case the purchased products don’t respect the legislation of the extra UE country delivery.
- Payment Condition
All orders require a 100% payment on placement of the order.
Our preferred payment method is PAYPAL or credit card.
Please, note that all the purchase must be done in € currency.
Please note that Ex Fort is not responsible for delay or cancellation if your credit card issuer declines the authorization for the payment for whatever reason.
Ex Forti products are individually handmade and as a natural consequence there may be small variances, leaving you with a truly unique item.
- In case of damage to the product, please notify EX FORTI via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos, within three (3) days from the delivery date.
- In case you wish to return your purchase for whatever reason you have to contact us by email at email@example.com within 10 days after receiving an item, stating the reason for return.
The products is to be sent to the following address:
Ex Forti at Selvaggia Arborio Mella
Via Antonio Serra, 26/E 00191 – Roma
Please, note that customized products cannot be returned.
Ex Forti only accepts the return of unused and no damaged products, which must be returned with original package and invoice.
In case the returned products turns out to be damaged or used, Ex Forti is entitled to ask for a refund to the customer.
Please note that shipping costs for returns are borne by the customer and Ex Forti is not obliged to any reimbursement.
In any case, we strongly advise you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before any return operation.
Ex Forti offer a full refund only on the damaged item notified within 3 days from the delivery day and returned to us within 10 days from the notified day, for Italian delivery.
European Countries and England will have to return the damaged item within 15 days.
The US States will have to return the damaged item within 20 days.
Once the product has arrived and Ex Forti will ascertain the actual damage, a refund confirmation email will be sent and the refund will be credited to the Credit Card or Paypal Account used in the original sales transaction.
For Costumed Products, the refund is not provided in any case.
- Orders Cancellations
It is possible to cancel an Order in case the item has not already been shipped.
If the cancellation is notified within 24h from the first payment date, you’ll receive a full refund.
In other cases, EX FORTI holds 50% of what is already paid.
If an Order has already been dispatched for delivery, Cancellation is not possible.
All products are exclusive projects belonging to EX FORTI.
EX FORTI product design sheets should not be submitted to other manufacturers.
Any producer who takes over a EX FORTI project will violate the copyright law of the author or EU Design Right Laws.